Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Electric front windows + drivers one touch
- Electric rear windows
- Heat reflecting windscreen
- Heated rear window with automatic switch off
- Heated rear windscreen
- Rain sensor windscreen wipers
- Rear wiper
- Tinted glass including windscreen
- Body colour door handles
- Side protection mouldings
- Silver roof rails
- Stainless steel exhaust tailpipe
- Automatic lighting control
- Daytime running lights
- Follow me home headlights
- Front fog lights
- High beam assist
- ABS with Brake Assist
ABSUnder emergency braking conditions or slippery road surfaces, the anti-lock brake system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking and maintains the car's steerability. Locked wheels can no longer transmit cornering forces, the car does not respond to steering commands. To prevent this from happening, the ABS control unit monitors the rotational speed of all wheels of the car by means of wheel speed sensors. If one of them threatens to lock, a solenoid valve in the control unit of the ABS reduces brake pressure for the respective wheel until it runs freely again, then the pressure is again increased up to the locking limit. The car remains stable and steerability is maintained. In modern ABS systems such as those employed in all SEAT models, this process takes place several times a second. The driver perceives the action of the ABS as a slight vibration of the brake pedal. In the ABS control range, despite maximum deceleration, the car can be steered easily to avoid obstacles and prevent a collision.
- CSC - Cornering stability control
- ESC - Electronic Stability Control + traction control
Traction Control System (TCS)The traction control system regulates spinning of the driven wheels and thus stabilises the car all the time it is being accelerated. The TCS and the associated electronic differential lock (EDS, XDS) are included in the scope of the electronic stabilisation programme (ESP). The TCS receives the essential input via the wheel speed sensors of the antilock braking system which register a sudden increase in wheel revolutions. By means of the motor control unit, the traction control system automatically lowers the power output. The worse the grip of the road, or the stronger the torque of an engine, the more important good traction is - and indeed over the entire speed range. So the TCS provides driving and tracking stability and thus above all safety and comfort. Moreover, unnecessary tyre wear is avoided. The TCS function can be disabled by means of the appropriate switch.
- Hill start assist
- Cruise control + speed limiter
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Variable power steering
- Body colour electric folding/heated door mirrors
- Electrochrome anti dazzle rear view mirror
- Door open warning light
- Driver/passenger 2 stage auto adaptive airbags
- Front and rear curtain airbags
- Front and rear outer seat belt pre-tensioners
- Front lateral airbags
- Front side airbags
- Height adjustable front seatbelts
- Passenger airbag deactivation system
- Seat belt force limiter
- Seatbelt warning
- Three 3 point rear seatbelts
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Colour keyed carpet
- Luggage compartment carpet
- Air recirculation system
- Defrost switch
- Dual zone climate control
2-Zone Climate ControlWith Climatronic with 2-zone temperature control in the passenger compartment of the SEAT models, different temperatures can be set for the driver and passenger sides.
The maximum temperature difference depends on the size of the interior compartment and the arrangement of the air nozzles and the air flow.
- Pollen filter
- 12V power point front
- 230V rear power outlet
- 3 spoke leather steering wheel
- Additional storage compartment in boot
- Ashtray and cigar lighter
- Assist grips
- Boot lashing points
- Centre console with armrest
- Cloth upholstery
- Cup holders
- Front door armrests
- Front door storage bins with bottle holder
- Front passenger under floor storage
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- Illuminated air conditioned glovebox
- Leather gearknob
- Luggage cover
- Rear door pockets with bottle holders
- Adjustable dashboard illumination
- Delay courtesy light function
- Driver/passenger reading lights
- Footwell illumination
- Illuminated boot
- Interior courtesy light operated by all doors
- Rear courtesy lights
- Driver/passenger sunvisors with illuminated vanity mirrors
Audio / Communications
- Bluetooth system
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
- 6 speakers
- Combined ipod/USB connection
- DMB digital radio
- Fingertip controls for audio system
- Boot open warning light
- Exterior temperature gauge
- Lights on warning
- Low fuel level warning light
- Multi function trip computer
- Oil level gauge
- Rev counter
- Service interval indicator
- Diesel particulate filter
Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)Diesel particulate filters reduce the number of soot particles contained in the exhaust gas, thus ensuring a further reduction in emissions and even better environmental performance of diesel engines.
At SEAT, the only system we install is maintenance-free without any additive. However, the soot deposited in the filter still needs to be disposed of so that the filter does not become clogged. For this purpose, the ceramic filter element is fitted with a noble metal-containing coating that acts in two ways.
During passive regeneration, the soot laid down in the filter is converted to CO2 in a slow, non-destructive manner. This process occurs in a temperature range of 350 - 500°C and takes place continuously, especially in motorway driving, without special measures.
Only in the event of prolonged operation at low load, for example in city traffic, approximately every 1,000 to 1,200 kilometres, does an active increase in the exhaust temperature to around 600°C take care of additional filter regeneration. At this temperature the particles accumulated in the filter burn away.
- 60/40 split folding rear seat
- Anti submarining seats
- Driver + front passenger lumbar support
- Fully adjustable front headrests
- Height adjustable driver/front passenger seats
- ISOFIX on front passenger and rear outer seats
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- Reclining front seats
- Anti-drill door locks
- Folding key
- Locking wheel bolts
- Radio frequency remote central locking
- Remote ultrasonic alarm system
- 17" Sparkle silver effect alloy wheels
Fitted optional extras
Paint - Special
- Brilliant Paint - Summit white
Trim - Cloth
- Line drive cloth - Jet black
|Maximum speed||119 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1598 cc|
|MPG (urban)||60.1 mpg|
|MPG (extra urban)||74.3 mpg|
|MPG (combined)||68.9 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (urban)||4.7 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (extra urban)||3.8 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||4.1 l/100 km|
|Kerb weight||1883 kg|
|Vehicle length||4278 mm|
|Vehicle width||1777 mm|
|Vehicle height||N mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2555 mm|
|Tank capacity||54 l|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|CO2 emissions||109 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.